• Hi there,

Got a question about the footer part.

The footer is devided in 3 parts...as far as i can tell...

originally you have a left side with a vertical menu...a center part with nothing and a right part for shipping information link.

My guestion: i want to use the center part as a modul so i can put in there content. But i wabt the content to be different from the pages...

so frontpage content 1

shop content 2

informationlinks(menu-lins) content 4

Is this possible? This is the only part i am missing in my design..a nice footer (love to have it 950pixels wide)

Waiting for your reaction,

Kind regards,

Mike :thumbsup:

• Dear Mike,

the footer is one box:

PHP
    1. store_files/1/templates/hhg_ms_r2\boxes/box_footer.html

whois located in the index.html:

PHP
    1. <div id="footer">
    2. {$box_FOOTER}
    3. <div id="info_notice">* {$TAX_INFO} {$SHIPPING_INFO}</div>
    4. </div>

Greetings

Franky

• You could check on which page you are and display your informations. Startpage is also defined with

PHP
    1. $current_category_id = 0

so you could check something like that in you template

Code
    1. {php}if ($current_category_id == 0){{/php}{$SMARTY_TAG}{php}}{/php}

or just use this way Box nur auf Startseite

• Look at Post #3 and the link in it to get the right Infos for a check.

• to difficult...

just want to get cutom code inthere....i guess it is just like the banners they don't work either

Als tried to make new boxes, just like it was told here in the forum box_testbox...did not work.

• I have to have a lot of positions for custom code. The whole template stuff is kind of old looking...no ajax, no java...should spice up this system a bit more..

• to difficult...
    just want to get cutom code inthere....i guess it is just like the banners they don't work either
    Als tried to make new boxes, just like it was told here in the forum box_testbox...did not work.

If you only need some Banner functionality, you can use different Bannergroups, all Banner groups get a Smarty Tag

Code
    1. {$BANNERGROUPNAME}

I have to have a lot of positions for custom code. The whole template stuff is kind of old looking...no ajax, no java...should spice up this system a bit more..

You'll never see some Ajax or other play arounds in the frontend of the default system, if you wanna have some you have to get some modules or plugins or a theme with ajax extensions.