Could someone try to translate this into English? Kind Regards! (cutted from german thread)

• Could you check the same place with the firefox, i think your ie8 has some problems with the relative url :whistling:

Problem remains in ie8 and firefox,

If you want i could sent you my logins...you can check...otherwise we keep mailing

• send me a pm with the login to the store and to ftp

• it was just an easy one. you've downloaded one of the free themes in the download area, they are all for the H.H.G. multistore CE, so you've to upgrade this themes to H.H.G. multistore EE format. So there weren't the templates of the slave admin module, i've replaced only the admin folder with the origin one and it works. you'll also miss some templates in the frontendpart of the theme, copy them from the origin.

• it was just an easy one. you've downloaded one of the free themes in the download area, they are all for the H.H.G. multistore CE, so you've to upgrade this themes to H.H.G. multistore EE format. So there weren't the templates of the slave admin module, i've replaced only the admin folder with the origin one and it works. you'll also miss some templates in the frontendpart of the theme, copy them from the origin.

Oke thank you very much, where can i download temlates, or buy for this version? :rolleyes:

• You can use the free themes from the download area but you have to copy the missing files for the higher version in that folder or you let create one for you. you can post here for a offer: http://www.hhg-multistore.com/…rketplace/board37-wanted/ from the community, but the most of them are in holiday and back on second week in january

• You can use the free themes from the download area but you have to copy the missing files for the higher version in that folder or you let create one for you. you can post here for a offer: http://www.hhg-multistore.com/…rketplace/board37-wanted/ from the community, but the most of them are in holiday and back on second week in january

My friend, i do respect your work, really, but it is all so...so...little bit information here, little bit information there..

When i download a free theme, copy the missing files...copy form where?? what version of template..there are none for my version?? How do i know which template is complete? The standard HHG_ms_r2? Is that one complete with all options? So what is then HHG V3 R2...is that already a new one?

Sorry, but i am new to this stuff...i guess everyone here is a pro programmer...i am starting to feel stupid and wondering if my client bought the right kind of software? If he wants to manage his shop by himself...how do i explain him??? i don't understand myself.

I hope we get through this...

Hope to here from you.

• yes, you have in your package all files you need. all templates in the download area are for the H.H.G. multistore CE, because every theme will work in all Verisons, if they base on H.H.G. multistore CE but not reverse. so you only need to "upgrade" that H.H.G. multistore CE themes with the missing files, which are in the theme

hhg_ms_r2

in your package. informations will be collected, so you can ask and i'll answer them. if you want, you can collect them and make some wiki articles with them :whistling:

• Oke hasan,

Thanks for now, i am signing off.

I whish you and your team a happy new year.

Watch out for fireworks!

Ci vediamo e un Felice Anno Nuovo per tutti!

• no problem =)

also an happy new year